This is the online store for Heritage Farm, a small farm located in Georgia. Learn more about us HERE.
The store inventory changes and updates weekly as we harvest.
We sometimes list products from other local farmers to give you more healthy choices, build community, and to promote local food. Each product listing specifies the farmer/producer name.
Our Farm products are NOT sold or distributed at Kroger or any other grocery chain. We are not affiliated with the Heritage Farm brand in those locations.
We deliver to these DROP SITES every week. If our current sites don’t meet your needs, consider a bulk buy or hosting a new site in your area.
During the market season we are weekly vendors at Peachtree Road Farmers Market, Brookhaven Farmers Market, Heritage Sandy Springs Farmers Market, and Roswell Farmers Market.
Please note that our delivery times do change with the seasons and are dependent on the volume of our truck route so check the schedule often to make sure you have the appropriate times and please list a good contact number on your account so we can notify you if we are ahead or behind schedule.
How To Place An Order
We deliver orders on Wednesdays and Saturdays and offer on farm pickup on Tuesdays and Fridays.
If you are placing an order for Tuesday pickup or Wednesday delivery, your order must be placed by Monday 8:00pm.
If you placing an order for Friday pickup or Saturday delivery, your order must be placed by Thursday 8:00pm.
1. If this is your first time ordering, you’ll need to set up an account at the “Sign In” tab above. After you create your account, you’ll need to sign in to place the order.
2. If you are a returning customer, simply sign in.
3. Choose your products and add them to your cart. Selections and checkout button are displayed in the top upper left hand corner of market page. If you do not see it, refresh the page.
4. Once you have added the items to your cart, proceed to checkout and review your order.
5. Select the Pick-Up Location/Day/Time from the drop down menu.
6. Select Pay Now and continue the check-out process for payment. Be sure to complete and process your payment. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
6. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your order is placed.
7. You will receive a final invoice from your credit card carrier when your payment is processed.
8. In some cases there may be secondary adjustments added or credited to your accout if the items delivered are over and above (or less than) the actual items ordered. For instance if the description says 4 pound roast but the closest we can deliver is a 6 pound roast we will normally deliver the 6 pound roast and charge the appropriate amount to your invoice.
If you are only browsing right now, go ahead and create your account to be added to our email list to receive information on specials.
Shortages and Returns
Any items that are deemed to be missing, need to be returned, or are otherwise found to be in need of adjustment to your account must be noted, WITHIN 15 DAYS of the date of the order, to the farm management, by e-mail, email@example.com.
We are unable to backtrack orders and handling beyond this time frame and as such there are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. Restocks are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Pre-Pay A House Account
You can add money to your account in any amounts and just debit it as you shop week to week. This allows you to put money in your account without linking your card to an account. Just go to the your account section and pay in what you want now and then “refill” your account as needed. For example if you pay in 100.00 to your account this week and only spend 10.00 when you sign back in next week you will have an account balance of 90.00 to continue spending.
Thank you for your continued support!
The Hutchins family